Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation Time! I just can't wait!

Hello Everyone! And yes I haven't posted anything new to my blog in a while. Sorry about that but it has been just down right crazy around here. Of course the baby is eating the most of my time away, but he is growing so fast! I can't believe that he is already a year old, man slow the world down it is just passing by this old lady way to fast.
We had a back slash with my health issues but I think that we are back on the right track again. And if you know me at all you know our baby is in San Diego. We will be leaving next week for a visit with him. God I haven't seen him since last November and man do I miss him. But that is the Navy for you so I just have to make the most of what time we have together. But here is the highlight of my vacation, at least I hope that it will be. He is taking me to LA to the fabric district for an afternoon of fabric looking (shopping! just don't tell the husband! LOL!) I have been doing some research on line and man I am just toooo excited for words! I just can't wait! Can't wait to give that boy a very large and long hug, can't wait to spend time out by the pool basking in the sun, and can't wait to visit Fabric Heaven. LOL! At least it will seem like heaven to me. I am such a fabric whore! LOL!
Here are just a few of my latest so check them out and show some love please.


No comments:

Post a Comment