Sunday, November 1, 2009

Set the Clocks Back

Well we have reached that time of year again. Time to gain back that hour that was robbed from me last Spring! I was so excited yesterday, Yea! my hour was coming back home! Oh good hurry up night and let me get to bed, I want to meet up with my old friend so bad! LOL! yeah right!
Clocks were set back as I snuggled down under the covers and listened to the rain pour out the window, Agh! this is so nice! And then what happens! That old friend that I had missed all of these months slaps me across the face! You are kidding me, I am awake a hour earlier than normal, why oh why! I just can't believe that you would leave me my friend and then come back to just cheat me again!
Fine! Have it your way but you had better not talk my other friend nap into partying with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment